snsnj

1. I facebook.
2. I tweet.
3. Atelophobia- Fear of imperfection.




Credits:
Designer. Basecode. Navi code. Icons. Post's image border.

60seconds





Got a new bias. yay. Someone to fill my mind when the other is gone. Learning his habits and what not. Mhmmm. best part, only 2 years older - same age as the majority of the people I know.


On a side note, can I find someone like him here?


Pharmacy.
Seems impossible when I first got my results and reality struck me. My dream was crushed just because of subject combinations. Could things have been better if I took Bio then? Would things have changed? Well, things happen for a reason no?

Now I've chosen another path and now another opportunity has come. I took it and who knows it could be the answer to my prayers. Only time will tell now. Tick tock tick...


oops.


Monday, January 7 @ 7:37:00 am